Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday

So we are in the final week of waiting before Thanksgiving is here!  I find that these last few days leading up to Thanksgiving are just so exciting and most days just feel like they go by so slow because I'm doing a million things to get ready for cooking on Thursday and getting the house all ready.

My boys have been counting down the days for a month now. lol  They love to stuff their lil belly's on Thanksgiving and then have an evening of naps, games, and movies.  I think they just truly enjoy all the family time and food!

As soon as bedtime rolls around they will start counting the days until Christmas and every day about 3-4 times a day I will hear "mommy its only __ days til Christmas! These boys sure love Thanksgiving and Christmas!  What am I saying?  They actually love every holiday.  Any reason to decorate the house and to celebrate something!

No comments:

Post a Comment