Monday, November 17, 2014

Introductions

So I guess this first blog post will be all about introductions. 

My name is Samantha but most people call me Sam.  First off I am a Christian and will more than likely share a lot of my thoughts and opinions as such on here.  I attend an awesome church called Solid Rock.  We have the most amazing praise team and the best Pastors around!  I am one of the super church pastors there and absolutely love it!!

  I am a mom to 3 amazing boys! Josh 17 Ryan 12 and Noah 10.  Josh is my teenager who thinks he is already an adult that knows it all :)  No seriously he's a really good kid!  Blessed to have him as my son.  I have had the privilege of watching him grow and mature not only in age but also in his faith and his relationship with God and it has truly been amazing to see!    Ryan is my 12 year old that tries to be a teenager some days but other days still wants to be mommy's little boy! He is at that in between sullen stage some days.  He is still a major blessing in my life though!  I've also seen him grow and mature and it just amazes me what God can do with these babies!  Noah is 10 and will always be mommy's little baby!  Although he's getting to the age that he doesn't like to show it in public! lol He loves God with all his little heart as well.  He just loves to pray for others and he has such a sweet spirit about him!
 Married to my high school sweet heart for almost 21 years now.  Don't know what I'd do without David!  He keeps me sane in this sea of insanity that goes on around us! lol

I home school my kids and wouldn't have it any other way.  They can learn through Christian based workbooks.  They have more one on one time with the teacher.  Class size is a lot smaller so it's easier to catch if one is struggling.  It has been an amazing experience and I am so glad I chose to do it. 

As far as furbabies for now there is only bullseye my adorable little anti social shih-tzu! lol
Hopefully soon we will be expanding our furbaby family though :)

Well I guess that is enough as far as introductions go!  I shall return to type another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment